- Tuesday, January 31 – Feeding the Hungry!
- Wednesday, February 1 – Women’s Bible Study!
- Thursday, February 2 – Midweek Potluck/Bible Study! Men’s Group!
SUNDAY MORNING BIBLE STUDY!
This Sunday, January 29, Gerald will bring a lesson from Ray Vanderlaan’s “Cultures in Conflict.” This is a study you won’t want to miss! Then in February, Brad Hill will lead a 3-week study about Elijah. More details to come!
MUG ‘N MUFFIN ON WEDNESDAYS!
Ladies, please join us on Wednesdays to study God’s Word and pray together! We meet each week from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall. We are studying the Gospel of Luke, one chapter each week, using the NavPress Life Change booklet. You are welcome to choose your personal level of engagement—from just showing up on Wednesdays to deeply exploring the text. See you on Wednesday! — Ruth Hill
MIDWEEK POTLUCK/BIBLE STUDY!
Please join us on Thursday, February 2, for our midweek gathering. We will share a potluck meal at 6 p.m. and then break out for Bible Study from 7-8 p.m. Hope to see you all there!
Potluck Details: If your last name begins with A-K, please bring a dessert; L-R, please bring a main dish; S-Z, please bring a side dish.
Bible Study Details: Come join your Midway Family as Gerald continues an inspirational journey through these beautiful and inspiring psalms of praise, thanksgiving, and lament. Participants are invited to rediscover, or see for the first time, why you can put your hope in Jesus, the Shepherd, Savior and King! If you have questions, you may email Gerald @ email@example.com.
NEEDS IN THE CHURCH FAMILY AND COMMUNITY
Worship/Praise Team: Have you ever considered putting your beautiful voice and leadership abilities to use on the worship/praise team? If so, talk to Laura or Erica!
Sound/Tech Team: If you have a desire to serve on the tech team and would like to be trained by none other than our very own Josh, let him know!
Reminder to Keep the Heat In! With the onset of cold weather, the church building’s heat is on. In order to keep our boiler system from breaking down, we cannot prop outside doors open during the winter months.
- Praise that God is our Waymaker when we are facing insurmountable walls!
- Continue to pray for strength, healing, and comfort for several in our Midway family, and in our sister churches, who are facing challenges physically, spiritually, and emotionally.
3. Keep praying for all of our homebound Midway family and friends.
4. Continue to pray for the situation in Ukraine.
5. Keep praying for the light and love of Jesus to shine from our church family to our Midway neighbors.
6. Pray for strength, health, and protection for the first responders & front-line workers in our communities.
7. Keep praying for the nations and leaders around the world.
January 29, Ken Walugembe, Mark 10:13-16: “Teach the children and yet become like them”
February 5, Rev. Shaun Higgins
February 12, Rev. Shaun Higgins
February 19, Rev. Shaun Higgins
CHURCH & OFFICE INFORMATION
- Office phone number: 206-878-4861 // Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Sunday Morning Bible Study: 8:45 a.m. in the Prayer Room
- Sunday Morning Worship Service: 10:00 a.m. in the Sanctuary or online at live.midcov.org
- Children’s Sunday School: 10:30 a.m. in upstairs classrooms
- Feeding the Hungry: Tuesdays from 2-4 p.m. in parking lot and Narthex
- Women’s Bible Study: Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall
- Men’s Morning Bible Study: Thursdays at 8:00 a.m. at Tuscany’s
- Midweek Potluck/Bible Study: Thursdays at 6:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall
- Men’s Group: Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. in the Prayer Room