Wednesday 10:00am to Noon and 6:30pm to 7:30pm. For emergency needs, contact the office.
Anyone may come and get clothing for themselves, their friends, or their family members. For those who would like to shop for other charities, please see the office.
What do I Bring?
No ID is required. Shopping bags are available but limited so you may choose to bring your own bag.
What do I Get?
Patrons may receive clothes and household goods as needed.
(Donations are tax deductible)
- Men, Women, Teens , Children & Infants (Items needed in all sizes, used or new)
- shirts, t-shirts / sweaters / sweat shirts / blouses / pants / slacks
- jeans / coats / hats / gloves / belts / scarves / underwear / socks bras / slips / pajamas / nightgowns / robes / shoes – dress & casual boots / slippers / sandals / purses
- Blankets and Bedding – all sizes needed
- Tents and Sleeping Bags
- school supplies / uniform colors / backpacks / pampers / diapers baby blankets / baby wipes / baby toys / booster seats/ cribs / high chairs
- toys / books / games / stuffed animals / dolls
Items Not Accepted:
- Appliances, Electronics, Furniture, Car Seats