Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 10 a.m. to noon, by appointment only
We are excited about our clothing bank being a resource for youth and families! To utilize our clothing bank, clients call to schedule an appointment (206-878-4861) for Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday between 10 a.m. and Noon.
Each client has a 15-minute time slot to find clothes to meet their needs. Clients may come once a month.
We follow PPE protocol, so we record names, take individual’s temperatures, and ensure masks are in place prior to their entering the clothing bank.
2460 24th Ave S
Des Moines, WA 98198
The Clothing Bank is an out-building on S 226th St next to Midway Community Covenant Church.
Anyone may come and get clothing for themselves, their friends, or their family members. For those who would like to shop for other charities, please see the office.
What do I Bring?
No ID is required. Shopping bags are available but limited so you may choose to bring your own bag.
What do I Get?
Patrons may receive clothes and household goods as needed.
(Donations are tax deductible)
- Men, Women, Teens , Children & Infants (Items needed in all sizes, used or new)
- Clothes: shirts, t-shirts / sweaters / sweat shirts / blouses / pants / slacks/ jeans / coats/ robes/pajamas/bras/ slips/underwear/socks
- Accessories: hats / gloves / belts / purses/ luggage/ scarves/ shoes – dress & casual boots / tennis shoes/ slippers / sandals
- Blankets and Bedding – all sizes needed
- Tents and Sleeping Bags
- School supplies / uniform colors / backpacks / pampers / diapers/ baby blankets / baby wipes
- Gently used toys / books / games / stuffed animals / dolls
*Car seats and baby equipment are not accepted. They may be taken to another charity such as Des Moines Pregnancy Aid at 730 S 225th St. Des Moines, WA 98198.
Items Not Accepted:
- Appliances, Electronics, Furniture, Car Seats
- Broken or stained items.
- Clothing that needs to be washed.
- Items that smell of cigarettes.