The Clothing Bank is currently closed and not taking donations due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Wednesday 10:00am to 12PM and 6:30pm to 7:00pm. For emergency needs, contact the office.
To donate, please drop off items in the blue bin outside the clothing bank at any time. If you have items that will not fit in the bin, please bring them by the office Monday through Thursday 10AM-3PM. Please do not leave any donations outside as they will have to be thrown away.
Anyone may come and get clothing for themselves, their friends, or their family members. For those who would like to shop for other charities, please see the office.
What do I Bring?
No ID is required. Shopping bags are available but limited so you may choose to bring your own bag.
What do I Get?
Patrons may receive clothes and household goods as needed.
(Donations are tax deductible)
- Men, Women, Teens , Children & Infants (Items needed in all sizes, used or new)
- Clothes: shirts, t-shirts / sweaters / sweat shirts / blouses / pants / slacks/ jeans / coats/ robes/pajamas/bras/ slips/underwear/socks
- Accessories: hats / gloves / belts / purses/ luggage/ scarves/ shoes – dress & casual boots / tennis shoes/ slippers / sandals
- Blankets and Bedding – all sizes needed
- Tents and Sleeping Bags
- School supplies / uniform colors / backpacks / pampers / diapers/ baby blankets / baby wipes
- Gently used toys / books / games / stuffed animals / dolls
*Car seats and baby equipment are not accepted. They may be taken to another charity such as Des Moines Pregnancy Aid at 730 S 225th St. Des Moines, WA 98198.
Items Not Accepted:
- Appliances, Electronics, Furniture, Car Seats
- Broken or stained items.
- Clothing that needs washed.
- Items that smell of cigarettes.